Friday, July 22, 2016

For someone special


Hello!!!

Today I have a card that maybe some of you already saw a long time ago in Facebook. Well, not in my page, but I shared it for a challenge over at Sweet Escapes Digis Facebook group. One day for another I didn't write the post and here I am probably one year later :).

The image I am using is, obviously, from Sweet Escape Digis and her name is Kate. You can find her here.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and I added a background with different elements. First I colored with distress inks a white piece of cardstock and embossed it with an embossing folder from Darice. In a piece of kraft cardstock I added some flowers using a clear stamp from Inkadinkado.

The sticker and the sentiment...I don't know where they came from. I think they were from a set of a mini album but I don't know the brand. 

These are the colors I used for the image:

Skin: TN7, TN5, FS3, FS9, FS2.
Hair: EB8, EB3, TN3.
Lips: CR6, CR8, CR11.
Reds: DR7, DR5, CR11.
Eyes: JG2, LG5.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...