Friday, July 1, 2016

Happy Canada Day


Happy Canada Day!!!

I am not Canadian, but I loved making this Canada day card!!!

I am using the stamp called Canadian Girl that you can find in the Whimsie Doodles shop, in the People Digi's section. 

I colored the image using Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. The background is embossed with an embossing folder from Darice. 

These are the colors I have used: 

Skin (Copic): E00. E11, E13, E15.
Hair: EB8, EB7, EB6, EB2.
Dress: BGR2, BGR1, DR7, DR5, CR11, CR77.
Beaver: EB8, EB7, EB6, EB2.

I hope you liked the card and you can wish a Happy Canada Day to someone!!


I am going to enter with this card to the following challenges:


Anything goes at:



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Canada Day wishes! :-) Wonderful card. Loving the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's sooooooo cute, Patricia. I love all the texture, perfect colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Patricia, this is so adorable and I love the wonderful embossing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you will be a great Canadian day :) YOur card ist wonderful, Love your colorchoice and your coloring. Thanks so much for sharing your card byABM. Hugs Ute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card.. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us at Artbymiran Challenge #61.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. And Good Luck at the draw.. <3 :D

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...