Saturday, July 16, 2016

Hello there...


Hello!!!

Here I am with another card. I hope you are not getting tired of them. I just have so many I want to share...

I made this card a long time ago, but between DT commitments and other stuff I didn't really have the energy to sit and write the post. 

For it I used a variety of die cuts. I used a scalloped die from Fiskars to make the card base, then I used some Paper Smooches and Lawn Fawn dies to make the stitching. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn too, and the "trees" are from Sizzix. What a mix and match!

The dragon is from CC Designs and it part of the set Once Upon. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. 



The dragon is from CC Designs and it part of the set Once Upon. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. 


This is the card when it is not opened. 

I hope you like it!!! 

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:

Crafting with Friends.


Make your mark at Addicted to Stamps Challenge blog

Embossing at Cute Card Thursday.

Christmas in July at Deep Ocean.


6 comments:

  1. Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! The coloring is just stunning. And everything is just perfect, I have no words. Thak you so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More this week! Hope to see you back soon.
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful easel card love the cute dragon and trees--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a delightful easel card. Love the little dragon! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Creations and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...