Sunday, July 3, 2016

My card for Tiddly Inks DT call



Hello!!!

I am here today to show this card I made specifically for a new Tiddly Inks DT call that is happening now!!! If you want to be part of the team don't miss this opportunity.

Do you love Tiddly Inks stamps? Pop over the shop because there are a lot of new images.




For this DT call, Christy suggested to use our favorite image. Well, that is very difficult because all of them are my favorites. My first digital stamp was a Tiddly Ink!!! I have quite a lot and I couldn't decided. I really like the one I am using today. It is called Cocoa Wishes. I usually tend to make CAS cards and this one is not an exception. I didn't use any sentiment so I can add it later (I never know if I will need it in English or Spanish).

The image is colored with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. I added some colored pencils to smooth the markers, I think I need to refill some of them and this made the trick. These are the colors I have used:

Skin (Copic markers): E00, E11, E13, E15, R20.
Hair: GB10, GB7, GB5, EB3.
Pants: EB6, EB2, EB1.
Boots: TN8, TN4, TN3, TN2, TN7.
Cup: DR7, DR5, CR9.
Bird: DG1, CG1, DG4, DG1, OR1.

I usually add some kind of dimension to my cards. I love embossing (dry, wet, embossing paste...) This embossing folder from Darice was perfect for the occasion. 

I hope you liked the card. If you want to enter the DT call click here

Wish me luck!!!

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter with this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:






7 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Stunning colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and colouring.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet. The embossing nicely frames the image. Her hair is marvelous! Good luck in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is beautiful! Your colouring is amazing! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting with Friends!

    Tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card!! The embossing is such a nice touch. Simple and clean background makes the coloring really pop. Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...