Monday, July 11, 2016

Santa Wryn



Hello!!!

This is the second card I made for the Tiddly Inks DT call that is happening now!!! If you want to be part of the team don't miss this opportunity.

I love Tiddly Inks stamps. Do you love them too? Pop over the shop because there are a lot of new images.




For this card I used the digital stamp called Winter Wryn

The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors I have used:

Skin: TN7, TN5, FS3, FS9.
Hair: EB8, EB3, TN3.
Reds: IG9, DR7, DR5, CR9.
Shoes: IG7.
White: BGR1, BGR2.


I cut the image and added it to an embossed panel with snowflakes. The embossing folder is from Sizzix. The sentiment is a clear stamp from Recollections. 

I hope you liked this Christmas card. If you want to enter the DT call click here

Wish me luck!!!

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:






Make it pop at Tiddly Inks


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Patricia...you don't need any luck, you've got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that red against the embossed white and such a cute image. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge,Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esta super linda!! me encanta. Un saludo desde colombia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CA-UTE!! Love the clean simplicity of the design with the embossed background and Wryn popped up centre stage. Thanks so much for joining the Tiddly Inks challenge this week and good luck with the DT call! Hugs, Zoe xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this is fab. Loving the colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...