Monday, July 4, 2016

Summer card.



Hello everyone!!!

I hope you are starting the week with the right foot. This week I have a card for our challenge at Craft Your Passion. As usual, the theme is Anything goes and you can enter any kind of project. This week our sponsor is Digital Delights and I am using Beach Babe Britt.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors: 


Skin: TN5, TN3, FS3, FS2.
Hair: GB10, GB7, GB5.
Hat and swim suit: DR6, DR4, CR6, CR3, IG5, IG4, IG2, IG1.
Ball: TB4, TB1, GB3, CT3.

For the front panel I used watercolor paper and watercolors. The sentiment are a couple of clear stamps from Stampendous. 

It is a very simple card but I really love it. You know me...the less the better :). 

I hope you have a great crafty week!!!

Hugs, 

Patricia


I am going to enter with this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:

613 Avenue Create.







Girls of summer at Chocolate, coffe & cards. 

Colors of summer at Deep Ocean.


11 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the watercolor pizazz and amazing coloring as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card love your colouring great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is wonderful summer card! I love the soft colours you used and BGR is cool! Excelent colouring! Have a happy summer.
    Hugs Jenna ♥
    Jenna's Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun, summery, CAS card! That smudges of color and sentiment are perfect touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card, I love how you have done that background and the image is super cool.Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the draw and hope to see you back with us again. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - a really cute character.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the watercolour background and superb colouring as always.Great fresh Summer feel to this.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...