Sunday, August 14, 2016

Celebration card.


Hi!!!

How is the weekend going?? Fun???

I have this card to show you today. Seriously, I am making so many cards that I need to show them. 

The stamp is a digital stamp from Saturated Canary. I am not sure if the images are still for sale though. I am using one called Thinking of you that it was included in a pack called a bunch of digis. 

I colores the image entirely with Spectrum Noir markers. Here are the colors:

Skin: FS3, TN3, TN4, EB3, EB4, CR8.
Hair: BG10, BG7, BG6, BG4, PP3.
Dress: JG2, LG5, LG3, LG1, DR5, CR6, CR2, FS2.
Lips: CR11, CR8.
Balloon: DR5, CR6, CR2, FS6.

The sentiment is a clear stamp from Fisckars and the embossing folder is from Darice. 

Have a great rest of the day!!

Hugs,

Patricia


4 comments:

  1. So nice, Patricia! Great job on the folds. I'm so sorry that Krista is closing her shop...I've have purchased several images in anticipation of that. I just need to find the time to color them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your card, well done! I've enjoyed all the cards you make, but this one is definitely a stand out!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...