Monday, August 15, 2016

From a long time ago...


Hello!!!

I hope you had a great weekend. Today I am showing you a card I made a long long time ago. Maybe some of you already saw it because I made it for a challenge that was taking place at Facebook (Sweet Escape Digis Facebook group) a long time ago.

Since this was so many moths ago, I don't have the colors. If I find the piece of paper I will post them.

I used the image called Alice from Sweet Escape Digis and I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. I am used to make CAS cards and this one is mainly simple and clean I think. I am always confused about what is CAS and what is Shabby, etc...

And...since I don't have the colors for he card I don't really have much more to say.

I hope you like card!

Hugs,

Patricia

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!! & now I need to go shopping!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...