Saturday, August 6, 2016

Guest designer at Sasayaki Glitter!!!



Hello!!!

I am so happy that I had the opportunity to be guest designer for Sasayaki Glitter this week!!! You can pop into the blog and see the wonderful creations that the team has created.


The stamp I used here is called Valentine Dinosaur. So cute!!! I wanted to do something different with my coloring. I did it using inktense pencils. And, for a change, I heated the paper after printing so the "ink"stayed there. So much better!!!

I don't have the list of colors, but I will need to do that in the future. Coloring with inktense pencils is fun!!! 

The rest of the card is very simple. The sentiment is a die cut from Lawn Fawn and I cut it twice and glued them together to add some dimension. 

I hope you liked the card and you have a chance to participate in the challenge!





Hugs,

Patricia

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Patricia! I'm loving the Sassayaki images, may have to have this one.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...