Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Houses...


Hi!!!

We are having a new Anything goes challenge over at Inspiration Destination and we would love your to participate!!! This week we have as sponsors Cute as a Button and Fresh Brewed Designs. 

For my card I am using one of my favorite images from Fresh Brewed Designs called House on a Hill. I used some time ago for a card in a box. 

It is colored with Spectrum Noir markers but I can't find the list of colors I used!!! I am almost sure that I wrote them down, because I always do...but I always do it in post it notes, and sometimes they fall and they get lost. If it is somewhere it will appear. 

Anyway, the colors are not so complicated. But, I added some colored pencils afterwards, that is why they have that effect. 

The sentiment is a clear stamp from Forever in time and I used some dies from Elizabeth craft dies.

I hope you liked the card and you can participate in our challenge. 

Hugs, 

Patricia





6 comments:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...