Friday, August 5, 2016

It is time for the new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs.


Hello!!!

We are in day 4 for our New Release over at Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. Did you check the other new releases? They are going to be available soon in Crafty Sentiments Designs store. 





I am using the new stamp called Josh-The game. So cute!!! I hardly ever use boys for my cards, and I know this is going to be a big hit. A boy playing soccer??? Perfect for any little boy's birthday or any other occasion. 

I colored the stamp with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. Here are the colors:


Skin (Copic markers): E15, E13, E11, E00.

Hair: EB8, EB3, TN3.
Uniform: TB8, TB4, TB2.
Boots: BG10, BG7, BG6, BG4.
Ball: BG10, BG7, BG6, BG4, IG3.

I used some stitched rectangle and tag dies from My Favorite Things. For the background I used a soccer ball stamp, but I don't know where it came from. It was a stamp I had for a long time and never used (this is only a part of the stamp, by the way) so I gave it to the kids for their projects. I have to borrow it back. I colored only the ball with distress markers but, now that they saw me doing that...they started to do the same thing in the stamp with their markers. Sooner than later I am going to have to post their projects too!! They learn everything!!.

Anyway, the sentiment is a clear stamp from Happy Little Stampers. I thought it was the perfect touch for a kid card. 

I hope you like the new release and my card. Don't forget our current challenge and to check the rest of the release.

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:











1 comment:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...