Friday, August 12, 2016

My past...


Hello!!!

I made this card thinking in my past (yes, I was a science girl) and all the friends I have that are still wearing the lab coats. I thought on giving you some inspiration with my card, I hope I succeed.

The image is called Science Girl and you can find it in the People's section of the Whimsie Doodles shop. I made the background with some clear stamps and purple markers. 

The sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers and I cut the tags with some die cuts from My Favorite Things. 

I colored it with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors I have used:

Skin (Copic markers): E00, E11, E13, E15.
Hair: GB10, GB7, GB5, EB4.
Lab coat: BGR2, BGR1, IG1.
Dress, bows: LV2, HB3, HB1.
Shocks: BGR2, BGR1.
Glasses: LV2, HB3, TN1, TN2, TB1.
Lab equipment:  GB7, GB5, LY2, LY1.

I hope you like the card. I enjoyed so much making it! 



1 comment:

  1. Your science girl is adorable, Patricia, and so beautifully colored and shaded! I am in love with your copic skills LOL - the stars in the background are the perfect complement to this sweetie! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...