Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My third card for today



Hello!!!

Here is the second card I made for the shows that are taking place at Hochanda.com. The next one is 6pm UK time. This time it is going to be all about Christmas!

Of the two cards where I am using Dear Santa, soon in Crafty Sentiments Designs store this is the second one I wanted to show you. Very similar to the first one. 

I colored with markers (Spectrum Noir and Copic). These are the colors:

Skin (Copic markers): E13, E11, E00, E000.
Hair: GB10, GB7, GB5.
Hat: IG9, DR7, DR5, CR9, IG2. 
Pijamas: IG5, IG4, IG2, IG1, DR1.
Slippers: DR7, DR5, CR9.
Pen: DG4, DG3, IG6.
Pencils: DG4, DG3, DR5, DR3.
Shadow: BG6, BG4, BG2, BG1.

The problem I have when I make the cards is that I usually color first and then I improvise the card. Sometimes it works...and other times not so much. Well, I am very happy with this card BUT if I had to do it again I would do the partial embossing in the same cardstock as the image. I tried to make something totally different and I failed so I had to improvise even more than usual.

The embossing folder is "unknown". I have it for a long time and the brand is not in the embossing folder so once I discarded the package...it was gone forever. The die cut is from Lawn Fawn. I don't have too much die cuts, that is why you are always seeing the same ones over and over again :).

I hope you like my cards and you had the chance to watch the shows. 

Hugs,

Patricia



I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:








5 comments:

  1. Patricia this is such a cute image and beautifully coloured. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome colouring.. Love your design too.. Thank you so much for joining our 39th challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge and Good Luck at the draw.. <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...