Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Space colors


Hello!!!

I hope you had a great weekend! We have a new Anything goes challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope you can enter your projects.

I made this card using the stamp called Space Walking. I wanted to try a space background and this stamp was perfect. I colored the stamp with Spectrum Noir markers and Copic markers. Here are the colors.


Skin (Copic markers): E00, E11, E13, E15.
Hair: TN8, TN7, TN5, TN2.
Space suit: PL5, BP7, BP4, BP2, BP1.
                  BT8, IB3, IB2, IB1.
                  IG5, IG4, IG2, IG1.
Alien: DG2, OR3, OR1, DR7, DR5, CR11.
Spaceship: BGR3, BGR2, BGR1, GB10, GB2.

The background is made with watercolors and white acrylic paint. I saw a video from K. Werner Design and it looked so easy that I had to try it. I am very pleased with the result but it could have been better. Above all the stars...Anyway, I will try it again soon.

This is my process of making cards, I color the card and then I decided how to make the card. After making the background I saw that I had to cut the inside of the "helmet" and spaceship...well...not too bad considering I did it with an exacto knife and I am not too good at that. 

The sentiment is my hand writing (beautiful right? :P). Now I think I shouldn't have written anything...too late!!!

I hope you liked the card and you can enter to our challenge. 

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:








9 comments:

  1. fantastic background !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Patricia, thanks for sharing with Julia Spiri and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ... Loving the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab project, thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments, good luck.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow awesomeee!! Love your superb colouring and background.. <3 Thank you so much for joining our 23rd challenge at Julia Spiri.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and Good Luck at the draw..<3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute spaceman but that is one amazing background---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DTx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...