Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Tea box



Hello!!!

Today we have a new challenge over at Inspiration Destination and our sponsor is The Cutting Cafe. As you know, I am not very confortable making 3D projects but I like to try new things so here I am with this box. I am using Tea box holder. The file comes with a lot (and I mean a lot) of things. I don't think you will be disappointed. Since I like more a simple style I just only made the box. Sorry about not adding any tea bags inside...I don't have!!! I just don't like tea :). 

i made the box with yellow cardstock. For the base I stamped some flowers and leaves with distress inks and for the lid I embossed it with a flower embossing folder from Darice. 

It was a really nice project to make, but I admit that I have a lot to learn about how to decorate and make 3D projects, so I will keep trying from time to time. 

I hope you like it!

Hugs,

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...