Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Using dies...


Hello!!!

We have a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs and this week our theme is DIES. You can enter any project but you have to use Dies. 

For my card I used the stamp called Oh! Lets Shop. Such a happy stamp. I made a partial embossing with an embossing folder from Darice and I used dies from My Favorite Things and Elizabeth Craft Designs. 

The image is colored with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. Here are the colors:

Skin (Copic markers): E04, E11, E21, E00, E000.
Hair: EB6, EB2, TN2.
Hat: BG10, BG7, BG6, BG4, IG9, DR7, DR5, CR9.
Bags: JG6, BT5, GT2, BT2.
           IG5, IG4, IG2, OR1.
           IG5, TB2, IG1.
           TN5, OR3, OR2, OR1.
           TB6, TB8, TB4, TB1.
           BP6, BP3, CR6, PP3, IB2.
Paper: LY3, GB4, IG2.

The other stamps are clear stamps from a set of Recollections I think. I love this set because it looks so vintage. 

I hope you liked the card. Enter to our challenge, we love seeing your projects!

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:











8 comments:

  1. Fantastic colouring,Patricia.Love the doily too.Très chic!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colouring,Patricia.Love the doily too.Très chic!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic colouring - I love the theme too. Thanks for joining our challenge at crafting with friends, I hope we'll see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow amazing colouring.. love your shading.. superb.. Thank you so much for joining our 39th challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge and Good Luck at the draw.. <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helloo.. I'm back again.. once again.. amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome project with us at our 64th challenge at Artbymiran Challenge Blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. Good Luck at the draw.. <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh la la... she is a sweetie! Great embossing pattern you used for the background.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Artbymiran. Best of luck! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome colouring of this fab stamp and thanks for sharing with us at Julia Spiri challenge this time. Good luck in the Draw.
    AuntySue DT

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...