Thursday, September 15, 2016

Anything goes challenge at Whimsie Doodles


Hi!!

Today we start again our challenges over at Whimsie Doodles. This month our challenge is Anything goes with at twist of Party time! and here is my card.

I  had so much fun making this. I usually make the same kind of cards and I want to make some different ones from time to time. This time is a shaker card and I have to tell you, I will be making more and more...

I am using the image called Party Stinker and you can find it in the "What is new" from the shop.

I colored the skunk with Spectrum Noir markers and I can't find the piece of paper where I wrote the colors I have used.

The sentiment is a clear stamp from Happy little stampers and the embossing folder I used for the pink cardstock is from Cuttlebug.

I hope you like this card.

Hugs,

Patricia






I am going to enter these challenges:

Anything goes at:








Woodland Creatures at Creative corner.

15 comments:

  1. So cute card <3
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges.
    Hugs from Therese, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaker card Patricia. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Julia Spiri. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Lovely coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love him and your gorgeous shaker card. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Love this cute stinker.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card and great coloring thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute shaker card and I love how you embossed the back of the shaker element.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. Love the image and I totally love shaker cards. Thank you for joining us at ATSM Challenges. All the very best. Nandini DT

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...