Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Delicate partial embossing.


Hello!!!

I am here again with a new card for Inspiration Destination and the Anything goes challenge that it is taking place now. This week our sponsor is Julia Spiri. I love her images. I am using Spring Orchid here and I think it is so delicate I wanted to make some soft coloring.

I colored her with Inktense pencils. I don't have much experience with them but the more I use them the more I like them and the more I want to use them. So...I will be incorporating this technique more in my cards. Besides, I want to learn for my illustrations.

I selectively embossed the background with an embossed diffuser I made some time ago and I added some pearls to ad more dimension. I wasn't sure about adding a sentiment so...I didn't. Sometimes less is better.

I hope you liked the card and you have time to participate in our challenge this week. We would love to see your creations!.





Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter these challenges:

Anything goes at:







8 comments:

  1. Patricia, I LOVE this. The partial embossing for this lovely image is perfect and your coloring is so soft and beautiful . Perfect! I look forward to seeing more of your inktense coloring. Makes me want to get mine out and give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda!!! I am still learning. So far I love it!!! I would love to see yours!!!

      Delete
  2. This is brilliant -I love the partial embossing for framing the image!

    Thank you for joing us over at Creative Moments,
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! You are officially designated the Queen of Embossing! You do know how to add impact to any image by creating these fabulous embossed backgrounds. The delicate and subtle color treatment of your image is also spot on! Thanks for Rocking Out with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!'
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment. Hugs

      Delete
  4. Love the selective embossing technique. Thank you for linking your project with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope you come back to join us again. Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...