Tuesday, September 20, 2016

For someone special



Hi!!!

This week our challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs is "For someone special".

I made my card thinking on my son, he loves watermelon!!! And I thought it was a good opportunity to make a "just because" card. I am using  Josh Watermelon and I colored it with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. I am got some more Copic markers for my birthday so I will be using them more. Soon I will be able to color an image only with Copic :). 

These are the colors I have used:



Skin (Copic markers): E04, E11, E21, E00, E000.
Hair: GB10, GB6, GB1.
Watermelon: CR4, CR3, CR9, IG4, LG1.
Shirt: GB7, GB3, CT4, CT1.
Pants: BT5, BT4, BT3, IG4.
Shoes: GG2, GG1, DR7, DR5, CR7.
Socks: GB7, GB3, CT4, CT1.
Rocks: BGR3, BGR2, BGR1, EB1, EB7, EB6.
Grass: JG3, DG3, CG2.

The sentiment is made with a clear stamp from Stampabilities and the line with a rubber stamp that I carved a while ago. I love it :). 


Have a wonderful day!


Hugs,


Patricia



I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:









4 comments:

  1. He is simply adorable! Your coloring is just beautiful, so much depth and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing at Julia Spiri, hugs, Jackie DT Member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, thanks for playing along at Julia Spiri! Hope you will join in with our new challenge which starts tomorrow xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...