Thursday, September 22, 2016

Inspiration with Love Abby


Hi!!!

I am here to give you some inspiration with Whimsie Doodles images. I love this images, don't you? They are sweet and cute.

I am using Love Abby, you can find it in the section of What's new of the shop. I usually color my images and then decided how to make the card. It usually works but sometimes I have problems. With this one it was really easy. I wanted to give her some soft colors and I have the perfect inks and embellishments (but I didn't know until I finished the card!).

I colored the image with Copic (for the skin) and Spectrum noir markers for the rest. These are the colors:

Skin (Copic markers): E15, E33, E13, E11, E00.
Hair:EB7, EB4, EB3, EB2, EB1.
Jacket and socks: BGR2, blender.
Dress: IB2, IB1.
Shoes, hearts and bows: IB3, IB2, IB1.
Buttons: IG4, IG5.

The sentiment was stamped. It is an unmounted rubber stamp but I don't know the company. I found this big bag of stamps in Goodwill and they don't come with the brand. What a deal though!

The pearls are Perler beads that I melted in the oven. There are several tutorials you can find in Youtube. It works pretty well.

I hope you liked the card and you can enter in our challenge!!!

Hugs,

Patricia

1 comment:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...