Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Mushrooms for today



Hello everyone!!!

I have a new card for your Anything Goes challenge at Inspiration Destination. This week we have two great sponsors: Karleigh Sue and Polkadoodles.

For my card I am using an image from Polkadoodles called Winnie Wonderland Toadstools. I colored it with colored pencils. That is why it is so soft. I am so used to coloring with markers that coloring this with pencils made it very light. It took me a long long time. I used smooth cardstock and I blended the colors with mineral spirits. Next time I color an image with colored pencils I will do it with some textured paper. See and learn.

I hope you have time to enter in our challenge this week for the chance of winning amazing images.

Hugs,

Patricia

1 comment:

  1. Your time paid off, this is gorgeous coloring! I really need to learn to use pencils tho, you have given this images such a beautiful, soft look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...