Tuesday, September 6, 2016

New challenge and new release




Hello!!!

I am back again with the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs  and a new release! 




Our challenge this week is Anything goes, so you should enter because it is not going to be any easier than that. Besides, you will have the chance to win some amazing digis from the store.




For this card I used a new stamp called Bella Party Dress. I really loved coloring this cute stamp. Besides, I used a lot of Copic markers, for the skin and the dress. The rest were colored with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors. 


Skin (Copic markers): E04, E11, E21, E00, E000.
Hair: GB10, GB6, GB1, TN1.
Purples (Copic markers): BV08, BV13, BV02, BV00, BV000.
Oranges: TN7, TN6, OR2, OR1.

For the background I used some watercolors and a stencil. I added some vellum and a die cut sentiment from Paper Smooches. I added some sequins but I am thinking that maybe that was a mistake. I am not sure if I like them or not. 

I hope you like the card and you can enter our brand new challenge!

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:







7 comments:

  1. Your stencil background covered in vellum is quite appealing. It adds a soft touch to the feel of the beautifully colored little girl. Thanks for sharing with 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's darling, Patricia! I love the background also, such a sweet, soft setting for this cutie! Great folds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Precious!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous! Thanks for Rocking with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah Harris, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for taking part in the September
    Challenge, good luck with your entry.
    Please come and join us again!
    Rosemary Rogers
    Creative fingers design team member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining the Creative Fingers challenge
    Good Luck with your lovely project. Please join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute card and perfect coloring! Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...