Sunday, September 25, 2016

New Release at Whimsie Doodles




Hello everyone!!!

Today we have a new release over at Whimsie Doodles and we loved to share some inspiration with you. Pop over the Whimsie Doodles blog to see the new release and, if you have a project, don't forget to upload it to the Anything Goes challenge that it is taking place. The link is in the sidebar.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir and Copics. I used a piece of carsick with glitter and a different one that I embossed with an embossing folder from Darice.

These are the colors I have used:

Skin (Copic markers): E13, E11, E00, E000.
Hair: EB8, EB3, TN3, TN1.
Dress: IB3, IG4, IB2, PP1.
Mushroom: GB10, GB9, GB7, GB6, GB5, EB6, EB2, EB1.
Wings: PP1, BT2, HB1, LG1.

The sentiment is a die cut from Lawn Fawn.

I hope you liked the card and you can enter to our challenge.

Hugs,

Patricia

1 comment:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...