Saturday, September 10, 2016

New release day 5 at Crafty Sentiments Designs.



Hello!!!

I am here again to show you a new stamp from the new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. Today we are at day 5 and I hope you have enjoyed the releases during the week.

I am using Isobel- Take me to the ball. Very cute, right? This is the first image that I colored entirely with Copic markers. I have to say that it was a challenge. First, I don't have too many and I wasn't sure about the pink/blue combination. Second, I am so used to the Spectrum Noir markers that I found quite difficult to do the hair!!! It is supposed to be easier, it is probably easier, but the maker is thinner than the Spectrum and I didn't have a good control of it. In any case, I manage to get a good result although I could have done it better probably with the Spectrum Noir. Practice is what I need. But...I really like the colors better in the Copic.

Anyway, these are the colors I have used:


Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000.
Hair: Y35, Y38, E15, E18.
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89.
blues: BG000, BG13, BG49, BG78.

Then I added some colored pencils because I felt I needed more contrast in the hair and face and some paces in the dress.

For the background I used an embossing plate from Fiskars and a piece of scrapbooking paper I had for a long time (I think it is from Recollections but I am not sure). The sentiment is a clear stamp from Forever in time and it is embossed with white embossing powder.


I hope you liked the card and you can participate in our current challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter these challenges:

Anything goes at:










2 comments:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...