Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Peace...


Hello!!!

I hope you have time to play with us in our challenge over at Inspiration Destination. This week our sponsor is Aurora Wings and I am using Little Lotus Sprite.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. These are the colors:

Skin (Copic):E13, E11, E00, E000.
Purples: LV3, LV2, PL2, PP1.
Oranges: TN8, TN7, OR3, OR2, OR1.
Greens: DG4, DG3, DG2.
Water: TB4, TB1.

For the rest of the card I used an embossing folder from Darice where I added some ink to make a letterpress effect. The sentiment is made out of an alphabet stamp from Stampenduos (I think). 

The die cuts are from My Favorite Things. 

I hope you can participate in our challenge at Inspiration Destination this week for the chance to win fabulous images. 

Hugs,

Patricia









1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...