Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Cowgirl!!!




Hello!!!

Today we have a new challenge and a new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I am using Just Riding, so adorable!!! Our challenge is Anything goes so enter for the chance to win some images. If you use an image of Crafty Sentiments Designs and you win you will win 3 digital stamps, if not only one. But, if you are our Crafty Sentiments Designs favorite you will win one image too!.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir and Copic. I fuzzy cut the image and added to a panel I made a long time ago. I was making a card for another thing and the same as usual, the panel I made it wasn't perfect for that card. I kept it and now I can use it!. I love it here and it is only a stamped image (from Hero Arts) with distress inks!

The sentiment is from Stampendous. 

That is all the card. You know that I don't really like to do much embellishments and I love how it turned out, I hope you like it too.

Hugs,

Patricia


I am entering with this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:















5 comments:

  1. ¡Preciosa como siempre Patricia!, me encanta como has coloreado el sello. Otra vez gracias por participar en Creative Moments, un abrazo Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Patricia, the image is very cute and your colouring is fabulous! LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card and perfect coloring. :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

  4. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...