Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Day of the dead card


Hello!!

Today I have a card just because. I had this card made for quite a while and I have a video coloring (oh well, sorry about he video, it is taken from several angles because I have problems with the camera).

The image is a digital stamp called Day of the Day Alex from Simply Betty stamps. This stamp is from a Facebook challenge from a long long time ago and the image was given for free if you participated into the challenge. I made the card in 2014, you can see it here. It was a long time ago and you can notice the differences in coloring and style. I like today's card better but I think I like more how the skin was colored in the other one :).

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers but the background is made with Prismacolor pencils.



I hope you liked the surprise card I have for today.

Hugs,

Patricia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...