Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Elegant card



Hi!!!

here I am with my card for the new challenge at Inspiration Destination. This week we have as a sponsor Moonflower Digistamps and I am using The Longing Princess.

I colored the skin with Copic markers but the rest is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. Here are the colors:

Skin (Copic markers): E000, E00, E11, E13.
Hair: TN8, TN7, TN5, TN2.
Yellows: GB6, GB4, GB1, LY3, CT1.
Purples: LV2, HB3, HB1.

I made the oval with some stitched dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The flourish oval is a die cut from Spellbinders.

I added everything on a front panel that I embossed with an embossing folder from Darice.

I hope you like today's card and you can participate in our challenge. You could be the winner!!!

Hugs,

Patricia


1 comment:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...