Thursday, October 6, 2016

Howdie! New release at Crafty Sentiments.


Hello!!!

I hope you are having a great day so far!

We are in a week of new releases over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. Today it is day 3 of the new release. I hope you like it as much as I do. 

This new stamp will be available soon in the Crafty Sentiments Designs shop. It is called Howdie and it is so fun! I love her outfit and the little puppy.

I colored the image with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers and I added the border and the hearts by hand using a distress marker. The sentiment is from Stampabilities. I found a set with a lot of words and I made the sentiment combining three of them. I should I have realized that the "for" word wasn't at the same level than the others but...oh well...hand made is hand made!!!

I hope you like the card and don't forget to participate in our challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge blog. 


Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:










5 comments:

  1. fab card and coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so happy and fun. Your coloring is awesome. And I love the little hearts. We're happy you stopped by our challenge at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete

  3. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and awesome coloring! Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...