Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I adore...color pencils


Hello!!!

I hope you are having a good week so far. Today we have a brand new Anything goes challenge over at Inspiration Destination with two fantastic sponsors: Doctor Digi and A Day for Daisies.

I am using Water Baby Love from A Day for Daisies. Oh boy... I loved this image as soon as I saw it. I wanted to do something different and practice what I am learning from Kit and Clowder perfecting pencil class. I can say for sure, that this is the card that took me the more time to make (I don't know if that is the correct form to say it, sorry for my English). It took me around 5 hours to color (probably more), and I finished with pain in my wrist and my fingers but...it was worth it. I really love it (is it bad that I say that???)

Anyway, I was so happy with the coloring that I didn't want to make anything with it, just put it in the card, I risk it at the end and I added a sentiment (phew, at least it was well stamped). Then I glued everything into the card base. 

I don't have the list of colors I used (they were quite a few). I colored with Prismacolor pencils. The tail was...too much work and I couldn't do much of light source there (still learning). 

I hope you like the card!! come and participate in our challenge for the chance of winning some images!!!

Hugs,

Patricia



3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Fabulous colour choices and very pretty colouring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, this is gorgeous! You should be very pleased and that's OK!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...