Sunday, October 23, 2016

Pumpkin Elly...cute!


Hello everyone!!!

Today I have a card and a video I made as guest designer at Sasayaki Glitter. I am using Pumpkin Elly.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. You can see this and other coloring videos in my YouTube channel here




The card has a border cut with a die cut from Elizabeth Craft Designs and the patterned paper is from my stash, probably from 5 years ago. I think it is from DCWV. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from impression obsession. 

The card measures around 3.25 inches by 5.50 inches. A little slimmer than I usually do...believe me, it wasn't my intention but I am sure that the result is better this way. 

I hope you liked the card. 

Hugs,

Patricia

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Lovely design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Stunning!! I love your colouring videos! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is gorgeous! I just purchased some Spectrum Noir markers; any suggestions on learning how to color with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! You need a good paper for markers, if you use a bad paper the colors are not going to blend well. I use Hammermil color copy digital cover 80lb, but there are better papers. To color, I learnt from classes at Kit and Clowder (kitandclowder.com). I started with the skin and hair class and clothes class. I loved them. I would suggest to take a look to the website, I think there is still a free class (markers 101). I hope this helped.

      Delete
    2. It does help. Thank you so much! Again love your work!

      Delete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...