Saturday, October 15, 2016

Pumpkins or Turkeys at Whimsie Doodles



Hello!!!

Today I we start a new challenge at Whimsie Doodles blog.  Did you know that is Anything goes? But we have a twist of pumpkins or turkeys but you don't have to follow it if you don't want to.

For this challenge I am using Turkey Split. You can find it here.

I colored the turkey with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors:

TN2, TN3, TN4, TN6, EB6, CR9.
Back: TN7.
Socks: DG3, DG2, DG1, DR5, CR9.
Legs: gb5.


The background is made with watercolors and I added some sequins and leaves to fill the space a little. It is not shown in the photo but they are red and orange.

I hope you liked the card and you can participate with us in our challenge.

Hugs,

Patricia
SaveSave

1 comment:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...