Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Inspiration from Whimsie Doodles


Hello!!

It is getting very cold! This stamp makes me want hot chocolate!! I am using Coffe Lizzie and you can find it in Whimsie Doodles shop. 

For this stamp I used several dies from My favorite Things. The sentiment is from Stampabilities and the embossing folder form Darice.

I colored Izzy with Copic (the skin) and Spectrum Noir markers. 

I hope you like the card and you can enter our challenge this month. It is Anything goes time at Whimsie Doodles.

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter with this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:









2 comments:

  1. Cute beautifully coloured image and love the embossing folder----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed background - it highlights the image nicely. We're happy to see you at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...