Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Just for you with Polkadoodles



Hello!!!

It is time again to play with us in our challenge over at Inspiration Destination. This week our sponsor is Polkadoodles and I am using  Just for you.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. Here are the colors: 

Skin (Copic markers): E00, E11, E13, E15.
Hair: TN8, TN7, TN5, TN2.
Purples: P3, LV3, LV2, PL2, PP1.
Oranges: TN7, OR3, OR2, OR1.

For the rest of the card I cut a frame with my Cricut in purple cardstock and I added some dots with my markers. That is mostly the card. I spent a lot of time coloring the image but I am quite pleased. I don't find very easy to color Polkadoodles images since the lines are so thin, but if I take the time then the result is usually good.

I hope you can participate in our challenge at Inspiration Destination this week for the chance to win fabulous images. 

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:





2 comments:

  1. hello patricia! this is adorable, your coloring is fabulous! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a charming card - love the coloring of her hair and those pretty flowers. Thanks so very much for stopping by and visiting with us at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...