Friday, November 4, 2016

New release at Crafty Sentiments Designs!



Hello!!

We are in day 4 of our new release over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. I hope you are liking all the new release, it is so cute!!! (as usual).

This stamp is called Dragon Charles - Come on Let's Play. It will be available soon in the shop. I colored it with Distress Inks. I hope you like this change of style. It felt great to use another medium besides alcohol markers although I need a lot of practice still.

The embossing folder is one I made by myself a while ago and I found it perfect for the background. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the flower...well, I made a long time ago and it was around in my desk and I thought...why now?

I hope you like the card I have for today!

Hugs,

Patricia

I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:






3 comments:

  1. so so cute, love it in pink
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutly beautiful, love this image and your colouring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting From The Heart.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...