Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Santa is coming!!


Hello!!!

we have a new challenge at Whimsie Doodles today and the theme is Anything goes with a twist. The twist is Christmas is coming. I made this CAS (very CAS) card using Santa Express. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir and I fuzzy cut around.

The embossing folder is from Sizzix. I was thinking in adding a sentiment but...I didn't like it with sentiment.

I hope you are having a great week so far and you have a project to play with us in our challenge. 

Hugs,

Patricia

Check my illustrations!

I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:










SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Patricia! Your little snow loving friends are beautifully colored! I love your fun design! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable image, beautifully coloured and a gorgeous CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this month.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful Christmas card. Great colouring on this on too. Thank you for playing along with us at Artbymiran. Good luck! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossed background. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...