Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Who loves glitter?


Hello!!!

I hope you are doing great so far. Today we have a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge blog. This time or theme is Glitter!!! 

I don't usually use glitter in my projects. Most of the time because it is kind of messy. For this project I used glitter in the wing and the dress. 

The stamp I am using is called Angel. I didn't want to color the dress in white, so why not all yellow themed? Very Christmas-y image for a Christmas card.

The stamp is colored with Copic markers (skin) and the rest with Spectrum Noir markers. 

I cut a doily in half and add some distress ink. The embossing folder is from Darice. I think it fitted the image perfectly.  The sentiment is hand stamped and cut with a banner die cut. 

I hope you have a project with glitter to enter our challenge and if not...why don't you make one?

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:






Christmas to die for at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenges


SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing card, Patricia! I love the unusual yellow for Christmas, and being an old flutist, this one really made me smile BIG; she is just darling! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love the sunny color
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...