Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Birthday dino wishes.


Hello!!!

The year is almost over but we are still here!! Come and play with us in the last Anything goes challenge of this 2016 at Inspiration Destination. Our sponsor is Bugaboo and I am using, again,  Dino Birthday. I just love this image and I wanted to do a Birthday CAS card with it.

For the image I just used Spectrum Noir markers (and I misplaced the color sheet, so I don't know which colors I used). The sentiment is a clear stamp from Happy Little stampers and I used some green pearl liquid from Ranger to make the dots. 

That is all the card. Clean and simple as I usually do. Well, maybe this one is too clean and simple, ha!.

I hope you are having a great Holiday and I wish you the best for the next year. Thank you for being around, I really appreciate all the comments and support. 

Hugs and Happy New Year!!!

Patricia

Click to see my illustrations!


I am going to enter to the following challenge:

Anything goes at:

1 comment:

  1. hello! super cute CAS card, fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...