Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Going to the ball


Hello everyone!

We have a new Anything Goes (and last Anything goes of the year) at Crafty Sentiments Designs. For this challenge I used the stamp called Off to the ball.

I colored the stamp with Copic markers exclusively (yay for me!). I guess I am getting a decent collection and I can start coloring entire images with them. These are the colors I have used:

Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000.
Hair: E18, E15, Y38, Y35.
Dress: R59, R46, R22, R20.
Flowers: Y38, R46, R22.

The front panel is made with clear stamps and several dye inks from Hero arts. I don't know which brand the stamps are. I added a vellum sheet on top to "fade" de colors. The "be happy" sentiment is from Bo Bunny.

I hope you liked the card and you have time to participate in our challenge.

Hugs,

Patricia



Click to see my illustrations!

I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:


3 comments:

  1. Excellent coloring! The vellum overlay to the stamped background is a nice design touch. Thanks for bringing your art by 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    xx Valentina DT xx
    Tinka's paper wonderlland

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...