Wednesday, December 21, 2016

More fairies.


Hello!!!

I hope your week is going great. Today we have a new challenge over at Inspiration Destination and, as usual, it is Anything goes. We have a fantastic sponsor, Rick St Dennis and I am using Pansy

I have to admit that I didn't know that the dress was semi-transparent until I started coloring, haha. I am quite pleased with the finished effect. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and Copic markers. The background is a mix between markers, distress inks and not having too much patience. I have to say that this month I am not very inspired..Hopefully that will change for next year. I can't believe 2016 is almost over!!!

Well, that was all for today. Have a great rest of the week and enjoy crafting!!

Hugs,

Patricia
Click to see my illustrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...