Monday, December 19, 2016

You make me happy



Hello!!!

I decided that I have (and I make) too many cards and I am not showing them to you. I think the main reason is that I don't want to spam your emails with the newsletter and I don't want to bother you every day...So, if that is the case... I am sorry...

So for now on, I am going to try to post more often and not only the cards I make for the design teams. I think it would be better if I show you all kind of cards. But, I have to tell you. I don't write the colors I use most of the times. Most of the images are colored while watching TV and I just pick the colors and color.

This card is made with a stamp from Anniething's Stamps. You can find their Facebook group here. This was a freebie from the Advent calendar that is taking place in Kit and Clowder Facebook group. 

The image is colored with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers and the background is a made of a watercolor paper that I color with orange tones. I stamped the leaves from an embossing folder from Darice and I added some vellum. I wanted the image to show very well in the card. The sentiment is a clear stamp from Hero Arts. 

These are the colors I used:

Skin (Copic): E04, E11, E21, E00, E000.
Hair: EB3, GB10, GB6, GB1.
Dress (Copic): BV000, BV00, BV2, BV13, BV8.
Cape: TN7, TN6, OR3, OR2, OR1.

I hope you like this "flash" card. I was editing photos and I thought "I want to share this one right now! so here it is.

Hugs,

Patricia

Click to see my illustrations!


I am going to enter to this challenges:

Anything goes at:

5 comments:

  1. faaabulous, love the hait combo
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured image and love the stamped background----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...