Tuesday, January 17, 2017

For the new moms.



Hello!!!

Today I feel like sharing another card that I made a long time ago and I didn't post yet (I think).

The image is from Sami Stamps and it is called Baby Bump Dress. I colored the image using Spectrum Noir markers and Copic markers. The colors...I don't have them. It was a long time ago and I don't even remember if I wrote them down.

The embossing folder is from Darice and cardstock where the sentiment is, is a card for a set of Project Life cards. I added some pearls too.

I hope you like the card I have for today.

Hugs,

Patricia

Click to see my illustrations!


I am going to enter with this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:

6 comments:

  1. So lovely! The colours and the embossing are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image,great colouring and love the embossing---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Patricia. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. Love that image and great coloring.Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges} Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design. Cool colors. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing with us on Crafting With An Attitude.
    BozenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...