Sunday, January 22, 2017

Graduation card


Hello!!

I hope you are having a great Sunday. Here I am with some inspiration from Whimsie Doodles. I decided to make this Graduation card using Grad Girl. You can find it in the shop

I colored the image with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors:

Skin (Copic markers): E13, E11, E00, E000.
Hair: EB8, EB7, EB6.
Blacks: IG10, IG9, IG8, IG7.
Yellows: GB7, GB4, GB9.

The yellow panel is embossed with an embossing folder from Cuttlebug and the frame and the image are cut with die cuts from My Favorite Things.

I hope you like this graduation card. SPOILER ALERT:  I have another one for another time, haha.

Hugs,

Patricia

Click to see my illustrations!


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:


No Designer paper at Come and get it challenges



4 comments:

  1. She is adorable. Beautifully colored too .. Looks as though she just might walk right off the page. Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack Fun Friday Challenge. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful grad card! The image is so sweet, and the yellow really makes it pop! Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers this time around :)
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your grad card is amazing! I love how well you colored the image! I wish I could color hair that well! And, the folds of the gown are also amazing! Thank you for sharing it with us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Love your gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining in at Jo's for Funday Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...