Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New year...new things


Hello!!!

Happy New Year!!!

I hope you had a wonderful time and you could enjoy the Holidays and relax a little. I know that for some people maybe was a little stressful, haha.

We have news at Inspiration Destination. Check the blog because Ema can explain things better than I do. The main thing is that we are not going to have so many sponsors which means I will start showing you different companies with the cards I make for this challenges. 

In this one I am using Birthday Girl from Heather Ellis. It was a freebie a long time ago but I didn't have time to color it. Can you believe that?? I don't think I will be able to color all the stamps (digital mainly) that I have. Anyway...it doesn't matter how many do you have you always want more...

I colored the image with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. The background is made with watercolors and a circle stencil. 

The sentiment is a clear stamp from Happy Little Stampers. That is a set I use almost for every birthday card. I love it. 

And the card is just this simple. I hope you have the time to participate in our challenge. It is Always Anything goes (that didn't change) and we would love to see your projects!

Hugs,

Patricia.
Click to see my illustrations!

I am going to participate in the following challenges: 

Anything goes at:

3 comments:

  1. Adorable and I love the background, thank you for joining our ATG challenge at Digi Choosday, Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card...love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Your coloring is amazing - thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday for our "Thank You/Anything Goes" challenge xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...