Monday, January 23, 2017

Penguin hugs




Hello!!!

Today I have a card using Birthday Party Penguin from 2 Cute Ink. I have a lot (but a lot) of cards already made but not much time to write the posts so...here goes a quick one!!

I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. The background is made with Distress inks and an embossing folder from Darice. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.

See??? quick!!!

I hope you liked the card.

Hugs,

Patricia

Click to see my illustrations!


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:


8 comments:

  1. This is far more than "kinda cute"! Love the gradient background and the adorable penguin. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack this week!
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - so fun and the embossed background is colored so perfect. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, wonderful image and great embossing and I love the way you colored your background. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I like it - nice and quick. Your card is super cute. Thanks for joining us over at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So vey cute, makes me want an icecream cone! Thanks for sharing on Come And Get It, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this cutie as one of the top picks at Come and Get It. Congrats! Love the background colours, especially since it is my favourite colour combo. 😊 You coloured the penguin beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...