Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Thank you card



Hello!!!

I hope you had fun entering to our challenge last time at Inspiration Destination. This week we have Paper Nest Dolls as a sole sponsor. Here I am using Sewing Fairy Sophie.

I printed the image with very light lines and then I colored it with Spectrum Noir, Copic markers and polychromo pencils. I don't know where the list of colors is. Chances are it is behind the image in the card...I can't find it.

Well I hope you liked the card and you have time to enter to our challenge this fortnight.

Hugs,

Patricia

Click to see my illustrations!

I am going to enter with this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:

4 comments:

  1. Sweet image and love your cheerful colouring. Just what is needed on these dull and dreary days we are having right now. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job love your card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet,
    thanks for sharing over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...