Monday, January 2, 2017

Thinking of you...in winter



Hi!!! 

I am back again today with some inspiration for Whimsie Doodles. If you didn't enter to our Anything goes challenge yet you should. You can win 3 or 5 images from the shop!.

I am using Winter Leah for this card. You can find it in the Whimsie Doodles store. I colored it with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors:

Skin (Copic): E13, E11, E00, E000.
Hair: EB2, EB1, TN1.
Coat and hat: TN8, TN5, GB7, GB4, LY3; DG3, DG4, DG2.
Reds: DR7. DR6, DR3.

I made the background with distress inks and I embossed some stars with white embossing powder and a cling stamp from Hero Arts. The snow contains are made with a die cut from Lawn fawn and the sentiment is rubber stamp from Recollections. 

This is one of my favorite cards lately. I really enjoyed coloring it and making a different design. I hope you liked it too.

Hugs,

Patricia

Click to see my illustrations!

10 comments:

  1. I don't like it too....I love it! Gorgeous background and wonderful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you love it! Thank you so much!!! xx

      Delete
  2. SUPERB coloring and layering! Love everything about this card! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a totally adorable young lady you've created for this card. Love how warm she looks - in color and inviting to look at. So glad to have found you through SSS's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I absolutely LOVE this card!! Your coloring is amazing and I love that sky background with that stars! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! I hope you will join us for the new challenge this week too! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and perfect colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Absolutely wonderful! I'm really impressed with your coloring skills! Thanks so much for another entry at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vey cute! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG your colouring is superb! I love the background you have created too.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create this month.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...