Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Birthday card with birthday cat



Hello!!!

I hope you are having a great week so far. If you remember, I am giving away this birthday cat with the subscription on my blog. I made another birthday card with it (my style, simple). 

I love coloring while sitting in the sofa and when I do that I don't write the colors down. Guess where I colored this :). 

The sentiment is a clear stamp from Happy Little Stampers and the embossing folder is from Darice. 

If you want this image, don't forget to subscribe to my blog here. I am planning to have a new image next month (I am working on it!). 

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram. I post more things there than in my blog!

Hugs,

Patricia

6 comments:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...