Friday, February 3, 2017

Free digital stamp with subscription to my blog



Hello crafty friends!!!

I hope you are having a great week.

Here I have a new birthday card I made using one of my illustrations. If you are subscribed to my blog news you probably have the image waiting in your mailbox. If not...you can subscribe and receive it anyway. I want to add a new imagen every month so consider subscribing if you want to receive them.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. Here are the colors:

Fur: TN7, TN5, TN2, TN1.
Pinks: IG3, CR3, FS6.
Cake: GB9, GB6, CT4, LY3.
          EB8, EB5, EB6.
          TB4, TB3, TB1.
          IG4, IG1.

If you want to subscribe to my blog to receive this image during February 2017 and the images for the following months, click here.




I hope you like the card and the stamp.


Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to enter to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:




SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You can add your email address at the top left, under the social media icons. Thank you!!! xx

      Delete
  2. Preciosa tarjeta y tu coloreado perfecto como siempre. Gracias por participar en Creative Moments, mucha suerte con los premios y esperemos contar con tus proyectos en las siguientes oportunidades. Un abrazo Beatriz.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...