Sunday, February 19, 2017

I am guest designer today


Hello!!!

Today I am a guest Designer for the Corrosive Challenge blog. I was thrilled to be invited to join them and I made this card with the sponsor for the challenge. The image is called B-98 Collection Jane Austen Inspiration from Mari Digis. The theme for today is Vintage Love. I hope I did it right :).

I colored it with Distress markers in watercolor paper. I have to admit that it took me so long to do it but I am still learning. I guess with time I will be faster.

The image is so beautiful that I didn't want to cut or do anything "fancy" with it so I added some stamped sentiments with vintage photo distress ink. I distressed the edges and add the panel to a gray card base.

I hope you like the card and you have time to participate in the challenge.

Hugs,

Patricia.



2 comments:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...